Nowadays, campus love is popular. Some college teachers argue that students should give up love for the sake of learning. They maintain that love is time consuming and influences one’s learning. Some students, however, hold that a student who falls in love will study harder and will make greater progress. They don't believe that a person in love lags behind in his studies.
There are different kinds of love on campus. Somestudents regard love as killing time or adding color;some are pragmatic, thinking it's difficult to find abetter partner after graduation; the purpose of others is for seeking the impetus of study.Anyhow, far away from home and alone, seeking friendship, understanding and love, the boysand girls easily find comfort and appreciation from one another.
As a mater of fact, love is a sharp double-bladed knife. Having it will make you very happy; whilelosing it, you always feel disappointed and depressed. When the bond of love broken, goingon studying as usual or sinking lament or even being crazy depend on us. We will not letromantic entanglement interfere with our studies.
Love is a natural and quiet. During the process of love we will experience romantic love,frustrating love and critical love and real love. True love will overcome our pain and dismay,warm our heart, and spark our spirit with delight forces but not resistance.
Being in a romantic relationship at college is becoming increasingly more common.Because students no longer have parents around to tell them what to do,many students jump at the chance to express their new-found freedom by starting a relationship with someone ofthe opposite sex.
However,relationships are not always easy.Many students end up spending more time worrying about their significant romance other than on their coursework.In addition,romantic relationship can also get in the way of friends and family,which means students who choose to be in romantic relationships can become somewhat unstable.
Therefore,I don't believe that all students are ready for a relationship during university.Students should only have relationship during university if it doesn't affect their studies.
popular [ˈpɒpjʊlə] adj. 流行的；受欢迎的；通俗的；大众的，普及的
entanglement [ɪnˈtæŋɡəlmənt] n. 纠缠,卷入,缠绕物
interfere [ˌɪntəˈfɪə] v. 干涉，介入；调停；妨碍
romantic [rou'mæntik] adj.浪漫的
opposite ['a:pəzət] adj.相反的，对面的，对立的
increasingly [in'kri:siŋli] adv.逐渐地，越来越多地
significant [sig'nifikənt] adj.重妥的，有意义的
get in tbe way of 妨碍，阻碍
jump at 欣然接受，急切地抓住
unstable [ʌn'steibl] adj.心神不定的，情绪不稳定的
freedom ['fri:dəm] n.自由
时间：2022-10-27 作者：大学校导网 来源：大学校导网 关注：
- The population on earth is increasing rapidly, and with the developmcnr of modern industry
- Nowadays, campus love is popular. Some college teachers argue that students should give up love for the sake of learning.
- With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that...
- In recent years, to get a certificate has become anew craze among college students. Just randomly ask
- Opportunities are one of the essential factors to success. As an saying goes
- We may have experienced such an experience before: Most people always do some uncivilized things
- With the rapid development of computer, computers are becoming growing popular among people