In recent years, social network sites like Renren and Kaixin have rapidly gained popularity among all kinds of people. Many people spend a lot of time on those sites chatting, making friends and playing games. Those sites have become a part of their life.
The public hold different views on this phenomenon. Some are in favor of those sites for they provide many opportunities to know other people and to know what’s happening in the world. Besides, they’re very convenient to access. One can use a computer or cell phone to log on at home, in a restaurant, or even in the subway. But some people don’t approve of the social network sites. They say that people are wasting too much time on the sites. Some even get addicted to them and abandon their real life. After all, they don’t live in the virtual world.
In my opinion, the social network sites can be very helpful when we want to keep in touch with friends, but we must remember that the real world is the most important in our life.
Internet does exert such a profound effect on our life that it revolutionizes the way of people’s living and thinking. As is subtly revealed in the portrayal，there are two parents sitting in the front of computer，who are chatting with their child on the internet. What a meaningful picture！
From my perspective， the electronic contact cannot replace face to face communication owing to the following factors. To begin with， over-reliance on electronic contact will damage the interpersonal relationship， for the cold machine never replaces a warm-hearted greeting face to face. For example， the aged parents would like their only son who works far away home to come back home more often rather than to talk with him on the internet occasionally. What’s more， face to face communication is preferable because it is beneficial to build a harmonious society， for it attaches more importance on human affection and feelings instead of convenience and speed.
Hence， it is necessary for us to use Internet in a reasonable way. After all， Internet is invented to connect you and me， and to bring conveniences to our life rather than set a barrier to keep people beyond reach. If we want to keep our interpersonal relationship more effectively， we should spend more time with them face to face in real life. Only in this way can we not only make full use of the communication tool on the net but also make our relationship tighter.
opportunities [ˌɒpəˈtjuːnɪtɪ] n. 机会，良机
network [ˈnɛtˌwɜːk] n. 广播网，电视网；网络
relationship [rɪˈleɪʃənʃɪp] n. 关系
harmonious society 和谐社会
时间：2022-10-28 作者：大学校导网 来源：大学校导网 关注：
- In recent years, social network sites like Renren and Kaixin have rapidly gained popularity among all kinds of people.
- Life is a journey,during which we are all in desperate need of a true friend. Books,to a large extent,are considered
- At present, a wide vareity of credit cards issued by major banks and shopping malls are thriving in colleges
- The population on earth is increasing rapidly, and with the developmcnr of modern industry
- Nowadays, campus love is popular. Some college teachers argue that students should give up love for the sake of learning.
- With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that...
- In recent years, to get a certificate has become anew craze among college students. Just randomly ask